How to ollie on a skateboard
We know how to ollie on a skateboard and we want you to give you tips. The ollie is the basic trick on a skateboard. It is a trick of timing and precision.
Checkout the movie for all the instructions.
How to ollie on a skateboard:
- Place foot at the back of the center.
- Press back foot hard and swiftly to the ground (the pop).
- Jump up, bend your knees and slide your front foot over the griptape to the front of your board.
- Give the board room to go up, so jump high enough and bend your knees.
- Land by pressing the skateboard down again.
- Land with both your feet on the bolds.
Watch the video for further instruction on the ollie.
Common mistakes on the ollie:
- No commitment
- Not pushing the tail all the way to the ground.
- Not lvling with your front leg.
- Don’t bending the knees.
The trick takes time to master. First try the ollie it standing still. After doing a few inches off the ground you can try to do it rolling. Once you can ollie moving try olling up and off a curb. Once you can ollie up a curb correctly you can go for even higher objects.
After seeing the movie and use the tips we hope you will learn how to ollie on a skateboard.
If you need mor help or tips check out our other pages about the ollie and skateboard or leave a comment and don’t forget to subscribe at YouTube. Good luck and skate on!
If you have and trouble with the ollie of some comments, leave them below.